Senior Full-stack .NET C # DEVELOPER
EXPERIENCED, FLEXIBLE, CREATIVE, PRECISE AND DETAILED
- Convert Dat-A-Control web-based
- Program smart logistics robots
- Develop smart functionalities
- Come and share your insights and experience!
- Contact with customers and other system parties
- Setting up vertical farms and much more
Logiqs is not only the best company in Maasdijk, but also a leader in innovative logistics solutions for horticulture and warehouse automation.
According to the Hillenraad 100 (new at position 72 in 2019) we are therefore “a newcomer with enormous ambition and potential”, and we are “a real exponent of the new-style horticulture”. We are looking for a Sr. Full-stack .NET C # Developer.
Help Logiqs take the next step towards fully web-based intelligent software for embedded systems.
ALS SENIOR DEVELOPER:
- You build software for efficient automated logistics environments (nurseries and warehouses)
- You build software for the registration and control of grow tables in the field of light, air and irrigation
- You contribute to making the software more sustainable by applying new technologies and standardizing the production process
- You work in a full-stack DevOps team consisting of 8 people
WE HAVE WORKED ON THIS FOR THE LAST TIME:
- Control of fully automated vertical farms
- The registration and control of cultivation tables in the field of irrigation
- A generic API for full integration into production systems
- Application of Dat-A-Logiqs on a Raspberry Pi, which gives the colleagues in the factory a lot of efficiency
I first started at Logiqs almost 9 years ago. It was my first job in the Netherlands and I can really say it was a really exciting and demanding experience from day one.
My name is Jasper. I started working at Logiqs 4 years ago after completing my graduation internship at Logiqs.
I work in the engineering department and have since grown into a Project engineer. (more…)
“My name is Hans, I am a PLC Programmer.
At Logiqs you get the opportunity to contribute a lot of your own input to the creation of innovative products.
The great thing about programming PLC programs is that what you create, you later see moving in reality.
My name is Jannet, 52 years old, I work part-time at Logiqs.
I work with 3 other female colleagues in the administration department.
I am responsible for the accounts payable administration, which I enjoy doing. (more…)
My name is Davina and I am a financial / administrative assistant at Logiqs. I appreciate Logiqs because everyone is equal, there is no hierarchy. We can also start later and then continue longer or start earlier and go home earlier. (more…)
When you have made something and you can actually see it moving on the screen, virtually or at the customer: that’s great.
Testing software using a Raspberry Pi or other new techniques.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- You are specialized in the development of C # and Backend, Frontend and web applications and you have at least ten years of experience
- You have knowledge of agile development methods and experience with Scrum and / or Kanban
- You are specialized in C #, but can also be widely deployed in a number of the following areas: Git, Unit testing, NHibernate, RabbitMQ, Angular
- You have affinity with new techniques and are not afraid to refactor old techniques (NHibernate, jQuery, KnockoutJS)
- You have a good command of both Dutch and English
- You are focused on quality and are creative, flexible, accurate and detailed. You also have good communication skills
THIS WE OFFER YOU:
- Salary 😉
- A pleasant, stress-free working environment with recreational opportunities
- Freedom and Responsibility. Logiqs works with independent teams: you and your colleagues know!
- Excellent pension insurance with virtually no personal contribution
- Professional colleagues
- Good career opportunities
- And much more
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE OR APPLY IMMEDIATELY?
Knowing more? Mail, call or drop by for a cup of coffee (which is really great with us!). You can immediately walk around our brand new building, see which projects we are working on and get to know your future colleagues. Or apply directly and mail your motivation letter and CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . You can call him on 06 23 909 478.