SERVICE ENGINEER – FIELD ENGINEER
YOU HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR FINGERS AND LIKE TO WORK IN AN INNOVATIVE ENVIRONMENT WITH ROOM FOR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS POSSIBLE AS FIELD ENGINEER AT LOGIQS; THE BEST COMPANY IN MAASDIJK, BUT ALSO A LEADER IN INNOVATIVE, LOGISTIC SOLUTIONS FOR HORTICULTURE AND WAREHOUSE AUTOMATION.
- Install logistics systems
- Analyze and solve faults
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and customers
- Share your insights and experience with your colleagues
- Thoroughly testing your own work and the work of colleagues
THIS IS YOUR JOB AS A FIELD ENGINEER AT LOGIQS
Is there a broken wire or is a brake broken? Or is a photocell defective, a bearing worn out or an energy chain or lift that is not working properly? You dive in in search of the fault, figure out where the fault is and ensure that the machines, robots and modules in the system function optimally individually and as a whole.
You check things one more time, check and check whether adjustments are necessary. If something is worn out, replace that part and repair the damage if necessary.
Which is quite a challenge: for new projects you put the system into operation and dot the i’s with the programmer. In this way we ensure a satisfied customer together. How beautiful is that?
WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU:
- Someone with an electrical, mechatronic and / or mechanical background at MBO 4 level;
- Has a good dose of technical insight, can analyze well and thinks logically;
- Are pro active; you take the initiative to find out what is going on;
- You are someone for whom a pleasant contact with the customer is self-evident. In addition, you find good communication with other parties on location and in collaboration with colleagues very important;
- Enjoys going out to customers every day. Analyzing and solving faults is a piece of cake for you: you have the knowledge and expertise in-house.
If you prefer mechanical engineering or electrical engineering, we try to take this into account as much as possible. If you want both, that is absolutely beautiful.
IF YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS, THEN YOU HAVE A GREAT JOB for you AT LOGIQS:
Logiqs is a great company with a relaxed atmosphere. No two days are the same with us; you have a lot of variation and variety in your work.
We regularly make new machines, add functionalities for customers and improve existing products. Your job is an important link in this. You are part of a team with fellow service technicians, PLC programmers, software developers and mechanical engineers: together we prepare projects, put them into operation and are always working on how to make things smarter and better.
I first started at Logiqs almost 9 years ago. It was my first job in the Netherlands and I can really say it was a really exciting and demanding experience from day one.
My name is Jasper. I started working at Logiqs 4 years ago after completing my graduation internship at Logiqs.
I work in the engineering department and have since grown into a Project engineer. (more…)
“My name is Hans, I am a PLC Programmer.
At Logiqs you get the opportunity to contribute a lot of your own input to the creation of innovative products.
The great thing about programming PLC programs is that what you create, you later see moving in reality.
My name is Jannet, 52 years old, I work part-time at Logiqs.
I work with 3 other female colleagues in the administration department.
I am responsible for the accounts payable administration, which I enjoy doing. (more…)
My name is Davina and I am a financial / administrative assistant at Logiqs. I appreciate Logiqs because everyone is equal, there is no hierarchy. We can also start later and then continue longer or start earlier and go home earlier. (more…)
When you have made something and you can actually see it moving on the screen, virtually or at the customer: that’s great.
Testing software using a Raspberry Pi or other new techniques.
A challenging versatile field service position, active in the Netherlands, Western Europe and, if you want, beyond. You will have the opportunity to work with all kinds of technology on beautiful automated systems and robots in a team of committed, skilled, driven and professional colleagues.
FURTHER WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary (that always sounds very vague, just bring your salary slip and we will see if we can fit that in);
- 25 vacation days;
- A modern company car with good tools;
- Space for training and development;
- A modern pension scheme;
- Possibilities to work 32 hours.
Okay, it’s clear. You want this job and we can’t (and don’t want to!) Get around you. Do not hesitate any longer and send an email to email@example.com or via the form below.
Stephan van der Sluijs is our recruiter and will contact you as soon as possible. You can also call him or send a whatsapp: 06 6856394.